Friday, March 23, 2007

Alexis Barbot's Monkeys

I have a young friend in Vancouver, British Columbia named Alexis Barbot. Here is Alexis's monkey collection.

Alexis has created some animated cartoon which are quite sophisticated for someone so young (10 years old). You can view one of them at The Monkey (Jougo) and The Beast. Alexis has even created a website - Jougo the Monkey. That's pretty impressive for a 10 year old. At that age, I could barely operate a can opener!

I was in Montreal, Quebec in February of this year. It was -20 degrees F when I visited. That is c-c-c-c-c-cold! I don't know how people can live in a place that gets so cold. But I guess that you get used to it. When I came back to New Jersey, 30 degrees F seemed like a heat wave.

I wish Alexis continued success with his animation career!

No comments: