Saturday, July 07, 2007

Monkey Prose Reaches 10,000 Site Visits!

Today Monkey Prose reached 10,000 site visits! Monkey Prose was created in September of 2006.

The original focus of MP was to present information about monkeys, but I have since expanded it to include articles about food, wine, restaurants, movies, music, art, consumer issues, and anything else that I think might be of interest to readers.

I am grateful to:
  • My wife Trudi, for just putting up with me, and for offering much encouragement and support. FYI, Trudi just started her own blog - Ginger Snaps - which will cover food, wine, and related topics. Trudi is a phenomenal cook, so I encourage you to visit her blog.
  • The people at Google for providing excellent customer service.
I never in my wildest dreams thought that Monkey Prose would reach 10,000 site visits. I am most grateful to all of my readers. I will continue my commitment to bring you interesting and humorous articles.

I welcome your comments.

- Monkey Bob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,

Monkey Bob you've done it again with some more great prose.

Keep it up and soon you'll be appreciated and given your just dues as the greatest monkey Advocate to date.

XXX

Monkey Bob said...

Hi Anonymous:

Thank you for your words of praise. The promised $100 bill is in the mail to you. :-)

Monkey Bob